Dilemma Dilemma.

Was an opportunity to take over another portfolio as a colleague is going for a long sabbatical break.

One voice is telling me, more late nights ahead, steep learning curve as it's something which I've never done before.

The other voice is telling me, go for it, there are so much more things to learn, more exposure. If I don't go for it now, I may have to wait very long before I'm given the opportunity to move again.

Today is the deadline for me to decide 😩